What Does Slow Fashion ‘Actually’ Mean?
Slow fashion is the opposite of fast fashion. It encompasses awareness and an approach to fashion that considers the processes and resources required to make clothing. It advocates buying higher-quality garments made from eco-friendly materials that will last longer and value fair treatment of people, animals, and the planet.
How EarthGroove aligns with the slow fashion movement
- Most of our garments are made from high quality, sustainable or recycled materials
- We create our garments to be high performance and timeless over trendy
- We source materials locally whenever possible
- Our garments are locally sewn and printed using eco-friendly inks
- Each garment is printed and sewn individually by humans